Sharp and resistant to rust. Japanese Santoku knife VG10 Damascus steel 165mm US$134.00
Item CS302 Japanese santoku knife VG10 Damascus Senzo 167mm
|Material||VG10 Damascus steel|
|Handle||Octagon Packer wood|
Suncraft is a knife maker that represents Seki City, which was founded in 1948. And this Senzo series is currently very popular in the Western market. It has Japanese knife’s traditional shape, VG10 cutting edge is sharp and has resistant to rust.
- Knife type Santoku : Santoku is a versatile kitchen knife that can cut meat, fish and vegetables. It is the most used kitchen knife in Japan, and it is also the most exported Japanese knife to the Western market.
- Blade : Vg10 Damascus steel has the necessary elements for a knife in a well-balanced manner, as hardness (sharp), abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness), sticky (hard to chip) and does not rust easily. VG10 Damascus is the most popular steel material for high grade Japanese knives.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
Kitchen knives of the same series
We also have these knives.