Sharp and resistant to rust. Japanese Bunka knife VG10 Damascus steel 165mm US$130.00
Item CS301 Japanese Bunka knife VG10 Damascus Senzo 165mm
|Material||VG10 Damascus steel|
|Handle||Octagon Packer wood|
Suncraft is a knife maker that represents Seki City, which was founded in 1948. And this Senzo series is currently very popular in the Western market. It has Japanese knife’s traditional shape, VG10 cutting edge is sharp and has resistant to rust.
- Knife type Bunka : Bunka is one of the traditional Japanese knives and the origin of Santoku. It is a versatile kitchen knife that can cut meat, fish and vegetables.
- Blade : Vg10 Damascus steel has the necessary elements for a knife in a well-balanced manner, as hardness (sharp), abrasion resistance (long lasting sharpness), sticky (hard to chip) and does not rust easily. VG10 Damascus is the most popular steel material for high grade Japanese knives.
- Keep clean and dry after use.
- Do not use for any frozen foods or bones.
- Not recommend to clean in dishwasher.
Kitchen knives of the same series
We also have these knives.